WP Memory Limit is best memory usage and health plugin for your site it helps lot.
Module to Check For High Memory Usage, WordPress Memory Limit and remember result for the Site Health Page and Give Suggestions how to improve it.
Permits you to expand the Server Php (“Memory Limit“) without altering any record.
The module can show you likewise the complete worker RAM (Random Access Memory), your actual memory introduced.
Never get “Deadly mistake: Allowed memory size of xxx bytes depleted again”.
Simple to introduce and oversee. Simply go to your module page to actuate/deactivate.
Go to your Site Health Page (Dashboard => Tools => Site Health – Status) and search for Memory Usage
Go to Dashboard => Tools => WP Memory for dashboard and help page with tips and ideas.
For Help You with Debug, look additionally the Info Page (Dashboard => Tools => Site Health – Info). Search for Memory Usage
You need WordPress 5.2 or higher to introduce this module.
WP Memory Limit MORE USEFUL TOOLS WP TOOLS FREE PLUGIN
- Increase the PHP memory limit
- Increase the time limit (Can Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Exceeded in WordPress)
- Increase the max upload file size limit
- Without editing any WordPress or PHP files
- Show the PHP errors (error_log)
- Show the PHPINFO (PHP info)
- Info about your PHP server configuration
- Disable WordPress Native Sitemap Automatic Creation
- Disables the default notification email
- Automatic core, theme or plugin update.
- Add Google Search Central (formerly Google Webmasters) HTML TAG
- Add Google Analytics GA Tracking ID
- Alert if WordPress Debug is active
- Hide Admin Bar from non Administrators
- Show Server Load Average percentage
- Disable Lazy Load functionality (added in WP version 5.5)
- Disable Emojis functionality (support for emoji’s in older browsers)
- Page Load Info: Number of SQL queries per page and page load time.
- Receive email notifications about warning and notices, usually not sent by WordPress.
- Record and receive email alerts when PHP notices, warnings and errors happens.
- rebots.txt editor.
- Show and check mySQL tables (name, status, size and last update).
- Bypass WordPress debug (if WP_DEBUG = false) and show errors and warnings on screen (optional).
- Show Cron Jobs table.
- Show file .htaccess
- Show file wp-config.php
How to Install WP Memory Limit?
1) Install via wordpress.org
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Where can I get more free info about WP Memory Limit?
Visit Site http://wpmemory.com/
Changelog – WP Memory Limit
2.12 2021-06-13 – Improvements on update of wp-config.php.
2.11 2021-06-11 – Minor Improvements.
2.10 2021-05-28 – Add Options wp tools
2.9 2021-05-10 – Minor Improvements
2.8 2021-05-10 – Minor Improvements
2.7 2021-05-10 – Minor Improvements
2.6 2021-05-09 – Added Memory RAM Info and TAB.
2.5 2021-04-12 – Minor Improvements.
2.4 2021-04-10 – Minor Improvements.
2.3 2021-03-27 – Improved Memory circle chart.
2.2 2021-03-03 – Added Memory circle chart.
2.1 2021-03-01 – Minor bug fixed.
2.0 2021-03-01 – Improved and Created the Premium Version.
1.4 2021-02-05 – Compatible with PHP 8
1.3 2021-01-30 – Minor Improvements
1.2 2021-01-26 – Included Dashbaord and php memory limit fix option
1.1 2019-06-27 – Improved Memory check
1.0 2019-06-16 – Initial Release
Download – WP Memory Limit
All media source: Click Here