Ultimate Dashboard PRO allows you to create the ultimate WordPress client Dashboard for your customers. Provide your clients with the best possible user experience in the WordPress admin area.
Advanced Login Customizer
Choose from different layouts & customize every detail of your WordPress login screen.
- Layout Options
- Background Image
User Role Access
Restrict Ultimate Dashboard widgets & admin pages to specific user roles and/or specific users.
- Manage User Role Access
- Manage User Access
Admin Menu Editor (New!)
- Hide Menu Items
- Rearrange Menu Items
- Add Custom Menu Items
- Custom Icons
- User Role Controls
- User Controls
Rearrange & hide menu & sub menu items from the WordPress admin for each user role with the Admin Menu Editor feature in Ultimate Dashboard PRO.
Page Builder Support
Replace the entire WordPress dashboard with your saved Elementor, Beaver Builder or Brizy Layout or use it along with our Ultimate Dashboard widgets.
- Beaver Builder
Custom Admin Pages
Create Custom Admin Pages (Top-Level & Sub-Menu) with HTML & CSS, Beaver Builder or Elementor.
- Top-Level Admin Pages
- Sub-Menu Admin Pages
- Add Custom CSS
- Add Custom JS
- Beaver Builder
Admin Bar Editor (New!)
- Hide Admin Bar Items
- Rearrange Admin Bar Items
- Add Admin Bar Items
- Custom Labels & URL’s
Rearrange, hide & add custom top & sub-level menu items to the WordPress admin bar to create a fully customized WordPress experience with the Admin Menu Editor feature in Ultimate Dashboard PRO.
Ultimate Dashboard PRO was built from the ground up with WordPress multisites in mind.
Declare a blueprint site on your network and all subsites will inherit the widgets, white label settings & more from the main site.
- Define a Blueprint
- Exclude Sites
- Global Widget Order
- Capability Settings
White Label WordPress
- Custom Brand Color
- Classic & Modern Layout
- Custom Admin Bar Logo
- & Much More
Ultimate Dashboard PRO allows you to fully white label the WordPress admin area and apply your own branding.
Version 3.3.1 – May 19, 2021
- New: Brizy support for Admin Pages & the Page Builder Dashboard feature
- Tweak: License key mismatch detection & warning
Version 3.3 – April 15, 2021
- New: Admin Bar Editor
- Fixed: All widgets were active/inactive after import, even though if they were active/inactive on the original website
Version 3.2 – March 04, 2021
- New: Change the admin menu for specific user roles (Admin Menu Editor)
- New: Add custom menu items to the WordPress admin menu (Admin Menu Editor)
- New: Added RTL support for default & modern layout (White Label)
- Tweak: Remove unnecessary menu items from subsites (Multisite Support)
- Tweak: Refactored “Login Customizer” CSS output
- Tweak: Removed unnecessary customizer tabs & controls from non-blueprint subsites (Multisite Support)
- Fixed: Rare fatal error when user tried to access a site that they aren’t a part of (Multisite Support)
- Fixed: Rare case where the admin menu was broken after configuring the Admin Menu Editor feature (Admin Menu Editor)
- Fixed: Broken Gutenberg editor with modern layout (White Label)
- Fixed: Modern layout admin bar was causing issues with 3rd party plugins (White Label)
- Fixed: Long menu item titles flow into icons with modern layout (White Label)
- Fixed: Glitch when switching layouts when form background color was applied (Login Customizer)
Version 3.1.3 – December 26, 2020
- Fixed: Non-static method should not be called statically
Version 3.1.2 – December 26, 2020
- Fixed: Issue with new “Modules” feature on multisite installations result in fatal error
- Tweak: Show license page only on the main site of the network
- Tweak: License page styling
Version 3.1.1 – December 09, 2020
- Fixed: plugin updater issue
How Can You Customize The WordPress Admin Dashboard?
There are a number of actions that you can take that will make your client’s dashboard a much more straightforward and user friendly place.
Here are some of the steps you can take to customize the WordPress admin dashboard.
– Remove confusing or unnecessary widgets
– Create and add your own custom widgets
– Add the client’s color scheme and logo in place of WordPress branding
– Add instructional videos to help your client navigate the dashboard and WordPress admin area.
– Add a contact form so that the client can reach out to you directly from the dashboard
– Declutter the WordPress admin area by removing unnecessary items, such as the “Help” & “Screen Options” tab.
– Change the WordPress admin menu so that your client can only access certain areas of it.
If you are having trouble with Free Download Ultimate Dashboard Pro 3.3.1 Nulled Crack, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling the AD blocker or change the Web Browser not help you please contact us.
How can I make sure my script and templates are virus-free?
If you want to make sure that an add-on is virus-free, you can use Virustotal.com to analyze files online through your browser and be sure that they are safe files.
Are the free downloads of Ultimate Dashboard Pro 3.3.1 nulled safe?
Yes, they are safe since they are 100% original, bought from the developers.
Scripts and themes under GPL License
All Scripts are 100% original under GPL General Public Licenses. (Non-nulled / crack version), you can use them as often as you like and on all the sites you want.
All media source: Click Here