WP Smush Pro Nulled Image Optimization for WordPress Automatically optimize and resize every image in any directory on your WordPress or Multisite on upload. Save space and speed up your site with the incredible power of Download WP Smush Pro Nulled.
WP Smush Pro features
Smush Pro comes with the following features that will help you resolve your Google PageSpeed opportunities and get the best optimization for your images.
2x CompressionEnjoy more than double the savings using Super-Smush, which uses its advanced compression algorithm to save more than 2x without any drop in visual quality.
Bulk smush unlimited imagesOptimize UNLIMITED images on your site with a click and keep smushing the images you upload in the future automatically.
Smush Pro CDNServe your images from 45 locations around the world. Your site will load fast for every visitor and rank better on speed tests. 10GB monthly bandwidth included.
Backup original imagesOptionally store original images as a backup so you can quickly restore full quality images at any point in time.
Automatic resize & scale“Properly size images” as recommended by Google, so the images fit within the container correctly. One-click solution.
WebP supportAutomatically serve streamlined next-gen images (25% smaller) using Smush Pro’s CDN or the Local WebP feature.
Auto-convert PNG to JPEGConvert PNG (without transparency) to JPEG automatically if it results in smaller file size without a visible drop in quality.
Compress Huge ImagesSave a ton of space by optimizing large images (file size unlimited) with the one-click bulk smush wizard.
Lazy loadingConfigure lazy loading to defer offscreen images, choose custom loading animations, and improve page speed.
WP Smush Pro – FAQ’s
Will my images break if I cancel?
Not at all! In fact, all the additional savings you get from our Super-Smushing compression will remain even after canceling. If you’re using the Smush Pro CDN (recommended), it will safely deactivate after your subscription expires, and your images will go back to being served from your server in their original dimensions and format.
Keep in mind, we built the Smush Pro CDN to be a one-click solution for the “properly size images” and “serve images in next-gen formats” recommendations from Google PageSpeed Insights, so you may see those recommendations return upon deactivation. You can reactivate at any time to resolve them again.
What if I forget to cancel?
If you’re loving the service and want to stick around after the trial, we’ll use the card you have on file for payment processing… you wouldn’t want to lose the services after all. But equally if you want to cancel at any time then just visit ‘My Account’, it’s super easy.
If it renews and you intended to cancel, no problem! We totally understand. Just contact us within 30 days of your first payment and we will provide a refund, no questions asked – except we’ll likely ask how we can improve to keep you around next time 😉
Can I upgrade?
Yes. You can upgrade your Smush Pro plan at any time and just pay the difference. If you want access to Hummingbird Pro and Uptime Monitor as well you can upgrade to the Performance Package or even better, if you want to use our full suite of plugins and site management services including live support for anything WordPress related then you can also upgrade to our full membership.
Are there any lock-ins? Can I easily cancel?
There is no lock-in at all and it’s easy to cancel anytime via your account page, no need to speak to anyone, no stress.What features are included in Smush Pro?
- Super Smush – 2x compression
- Automatic optimize on upload
- Unlimited images every month
- Smush Pro global CDN
- Compress huge photos (file size unlimited)
- Perfect-fit auto image resize
- Lazy Loading for offscreen images
- WebP next-gen file conversion
- PNG to lossy JPEG smart convert
- One-click compress existing images
- Retain rights to every file forever
- Smush or save original image files
- Multisite global and subsite settings
- Lossy compression with little quality loss
- Amazon S3 plugin integration
- NextGEN Gallery compatible
- Preserve EXIF data
- WP Retina 2x plugin support
- Envira Gallery Support
- Avada Fusion Builder Support
- Dedicated smushing servers
- HTTPS encrypted browsing compatible
- WPML media compatible
- Lossless compression
- Strip unused colors from indexed images
- Progress and savings reporting
- Compress individual images
- Instant asynchronous compression
What happens if I use up my monthly Smush CDN bandwidth? How do I get more?
If you manage to use up all of your 10GB monthly Smush CDN bandwidth (go you!), you can add-on additional bandwidth from your account page starting at just $5/m for an additional 50GB per month. We will notify you when you’ve used up 75% of your limit, so you have time to upgrade before hitting it. If you still happen to hit it, don’t worry, the CDN will safely deactivate and your images will continue being served from your own server like they were before you enabled the CDN. Once you’ve upgraded your limit then you can 1-click enable the CDN again.
Does WP Smush support Multisite and what plan do I need?
Yes! It is 100% compatible with Multisite and includes network-wide controls. All of our it plans allow Multisite installs.
For those unfamiliar, Multisite is a type of WordPress installation. You can learn more about it in our Ultimate Multisite Guide.
March 18, 2021 – version 3.8.4
- Enhance: Compatibility with WordPress 5.7
- Enhance: Lazy load compatibility with Slider Revolution
- Enhance: Apache rules for local WebP on multisite
- Enhance: Apache rules for local WebP on subdirectory installs
- Enhance: Local Webp description texts
- Fix: Backups not properly removing from S3 containers
- Fix: Compatibility with Jetpack Site Accelerator
- Fix: Compatibility with WordPress native lazy loading
- Fix: UI inconsistencies in local WebP module
- Fix: Browser console errors on upgrade page
- Fix: Menu not working on mobile views
- Fix: PHP warnings with images offloaded to S3 buckets
- Fix: Image preview on WPML Media Translation screen
- Fix: Directory Smush empty folder detection
- Fix: Image resize detection UI
- Fix: PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
- Fix: Translation strings
February 10, 2021 – version 3.8.3
- Enhance: Allow local WebP on WPMU DEV staging sites
- Enhance: Display the WebP test request code and message in the status on failure
- Enhance: Remove unused setting and methods for converting transparent PNGs to JPEG
- Enhance: Validate the paths submitted by the user for Directory smush
- Enhance: Compatibility with WP Offload Media
- Fix: Bulk Smush getting stuck after 100 images on free version
- Fix: Loading of Wistia assets on free version
- Fix: Data usage option not being saved on the free version during the onboarding wizard
- Fix: Do not adjust sizes attribute when automatic resizing on CDN is disabled
- Fix: WebP rules path is wrong in Flywheel sites
- Fix: Extra horizontal line after the last row of the WebP metabox
- Fix: Choose Directory modal not opening when in tabs other than “Directory Smush”
- Fix: Cached list of attachments with backups getting out of sync with backups
- Fix: Empty images in media library after PNG to JPG conversion on servers without “fileinfo” extension
December 9, 2020 – version 3.8.2
- Enhance: Compatibility with PHP 8.0
- Enhance: Compatibility with WP 5.6
- Enhance: Compatibility with Hub
- Fix: API validation on new installs
December 3, 2020 – version 3.8.1
- Fix: Error when querying stats from Hub
December 3, 2020 – version 3.8
- New: Local WebP support
- Enhance: Plugin performance
- Enhance: Lazy load module will properly distinguish between single/double quotes
- Enhance: srcset generation speed
- Fix: Image resize detection flagging images that have been auto resized by CDN
- Fix: Lazy Load conflicting with Maintenance plugin
- Fix: PHP warning when saving lazy load settings
- Fix: Copy URL functionality in media library
- Fix: White label branding
- Fix: Tools link in network admin Settings page
- Fix: Upsell notice breaking after re-checking images
- Fix: smush_check_for_conflicts cron running on every page load
- Fix: Compatibility with SupportCandy plugin
- Fix: Minor UI issues in Tutorials module
- Fix: Minor UI issues in NextGen Smush page
- Fix: CDN image paths on sub-directory installs
November 23, 2020 – version 3.7.3
- Enhance: Minor UI/UX details
November 10, 2020 – version 3.7.2
- Enhance: Plugin UI/UX
- Enhance: Compatibility with NextGen
- Fix: CDN parsing of background images
- Fix: Image counter when re-checking images
- Fix: Bulk Smush counter going over total number of images
- Fix: Bulk Smush counter on network admin
September 24, 2020 – version 3.7.1
- New: Tutorials sections
- Enhance: Update the modal that displays the highlights of this release
- Enhance: Compatibility with NextGen
- Enhance: Compatibility with SVG images
- Fix: Image resize detection styles
- Fix: Tracking option on network subsites
- Fix: Lazy load placeholder background colors
- Fix: Lazy load custom placeholders on network installs
- Fix: Jetpack CDN compatibility
- Fix: Notice on CDN page
September 3, 2020 – version 3.7
- New: Option to disable noscript in lazy load
- New: WordPress 5.5 lazy load compatibility
- New: Integration with Translate Press
- New: WP_SMUSH_CDN_DELAY_SRCSET constant to delay wp_calculate_image_srcset filter
- New: WP_SMUSH_ASYNC_LAZY constant to utilize async loading for lazy load scripts
- Enhance: Compatibility with S3-Uploads plugin
- Enhance: Disable CDN and lazy load modules on customizer pages
- Enhance: CDN parsing of background images
- Enhance: Allow directory Smush in site directories
- Enhance: Improve wording in directory Smush notices
- Enhance: Async load lazy load scripts
- Fix: Image resize detection styles
- Fix: Fix errors detecting mime type of remote streams
- Fix: Lazy loading integration with fusion galleries (Avada)
- Fix: Lazy loading not working with images that have GET parameters
- Fix: Lazy loading placeholders not visible on some themes
- Fix: CDN background images not working with images that have GET parameters
- Fix: CDN usage of content_width global
- Fix: Skip iframes with invalid URLs from lazy loading
- Fix: W3C validation warnings with CDN
- Fix: Compatibility with Vimeography plugin
- Fix: Soliloquy slider images’ incorrect source
- Fix: Soliloquy navigation misalignment when lazy loading
- Fix: Smush page in NextGen Gallery plugin looking unstyled
May 6, 2020 – version 3.6.3
- Fix: CDN automatic resizing option causing issues with images
If you are having trouble with Free Download WP Smush Pro 3.8.4 Nulled Crack, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling the AD blocker or change the Web Browser not help you please contact us.
How can I make sure my script and templates are virus-free?
If you want to make sure that an add-on is virus-free, you can use Virustotal.com to analyze files online through your browser and be sure that they are safe files.
Are the free downloads of WP Smush Pro 3.8.4 nulled safe?
Yes, they are safe since they are 100% original, bought from the developers.
Scripts and themes under GPL License
All Scripts are 100% original under GPL General Public Licenses. (Non-nulled / crack version), you can use them as often as you like and on all the sites you want.
All media source: Click Here