Vanguard Nulled is PHP application, written in Laravel PHP framework, that allows website owners to quickly add and enable authentication, authorization and user management to their website.
It comes with almost three hundred automated tests (functional and unit), that cover all vital parts of the application and the API and ensures it’s maintainability and stability.
- Active Sessions Management (see and manage all your active sessions)
- Admins can impersonate users
- Full unicode support
- Client side and server side form validation
- Fully customisable from settings section
- Complete and detailed documentation
- Localization support – Translate the application to any language (English, Serbian and German translations included)
- Runs on PHP 7.3.0+
- Flexible Plugin System
- Secure user registration and login
- Social Authentication using Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Password reset
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Remember Me feature on login
- Login with email or username
- Google reCAPTCHA on registration
- Authentication Throttling (lock user account after few incorrect login attempts)
- Interactive Dashboard
- Unlimited number of user roles
- Powerful admin panel
- Unlimited number of permissions
- Manage permissions from admin interface
- Assign permission to roles
- Easily check if user has permission to perform some action
- JSON API to build any kind of applications around Vanguard
- Super easy installation using installation wizard
- User Activity Log
- Avatar upload with crop feature
- Built using Bootstrap 4
- CSRF Protection – all forms include CSRF token
- Session Protection – highly secure Laravel session mechanism
- Highly secure one-way password hashing
- PHP >= 7.3.0
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- GD PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP Extension
- BCMath PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
Demo and Documentation
- Demo link: https://demo.vanguardapp.io
- Admin Credentials
- Username: admin
- Password: admin123
- Documentation and Support: https://milos.support-hub.io/
October 20, 2020 – Version 6.0.0
Upgraded to Laravel 8 Fixed api registration issue Fixed email confirmation routes Fix field type for 2FA phone number Fix impersonation route middlewares
How to change the redirect page after login?
Modifying the redirect page after login is simple. Just check
authenticated method available inside
app/Http/Controllers/Web/Auth/LoginController and replace
return redirect()->intended(); line with one of the following:
// to redirect to custom url (can be any url) return redirect()->to("your url here"); //or // to redirect to specific Vanguard route
// with name that is already defined for that route return redirect()->route("route_name_here");
How to modify session expiration parameters?
Check the session configuration section (https://milos.support-hub.io/articles/vanguard-configuration#session-configuration) for all the details about session configuration.
I cannot use the API to authenticate users
Make sure that you have enabled the API like it is described in JSON API configuration section(https://milos.support-hub.io/articles/vanguard-configuration#json-api).
If you are having trouble with Free Download Vanguard 6.0.0 Nulled Crack, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling the AD blocker or change the Web Browser not help you please contact us.
How can I make sure my script and templates are virus-free?
If you want to make sure that an add-on is virus-free, you can use Virustotal.com to analyze files online through your browser and be sure that they are safe files.
Are the free downloads of Vanguard 6.0.0 nulled safe?
Yes, they are safe since they are 100% original, bought from the developers.
Scripts and themes under GPL License
All Scripts are 100% original under GPL General Public Licenses. (Non-nulled / crack version), you can use them as often as you like and on all the sites you want.