WooCommerce Shipping Tracking 37.3 is a new plugin that helps you streamline your order fulfillment process. It provides real-time tracking of your shipments, so you can always know where your orders are. It also helps you generate packing slips and shipping labels, so you can get your orders out the door quickly and easily.
Here are some of the benefits of using WooCommerce Shipping Tracking 37.3:
- Real-time tracking of your shipments
- Generate packing slips and shipping labels
- Access to a variety of shipping carriers
- Easy to use interface
- Affordable pricing
How to use WooCommerce Shipping Tracking 37.3:
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Enter your shipping carrier information.
- Select the shipping methods you want to use.
- Start tracking your shipments!
Additional features of WooCommerce Shipping Tracking 37.3:
- Email notifications when shipments are shipped or delivered
- Track shipments on a map
- Filter shipments by date, status, or carrier
- Add custom shipping notes to orders
How to Install WordPress Themes
- Download the theme.zip file from the source onto your local computer.
- Access the Appearance > Themes section in your WordPress Administration area.
- Click the “Add New” button.
- Under the “Upload Theme” section, click “Choose File” and select the theme.zip file on your computer.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- Once the installation is complete, click the “Activate” button.
How to Install WordPress Themes Using FTP
- Launch Filezilla and enter your login details.
- Click “Quickconnect.”
- In the “Remote Site” window, navigate to the wp-content/themes folder.
- In the “Local Site” window, select the folder containing your saved theme.
- Right-click the theme folder and select “Upload.”
- Once the upload is complete, log in to your WordPress control panel and head to Appearance > Themes.
- Hover your mouse over the new theme and click “Activate.”
How to Install WordPress Plugins Manually
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose Plugins > Add New.
- Click “Choose File” and locate the plugin .zip file.
- Click “Install Now.”
- Once the installation is complete, click “Activate Plugin.”
How to Add a Plugin to Your WordPress Website Via FTP
- Download the desired plugin as a .zip file from either the WordPress directory or a third-party source.
- Extract (or unzip) the plugin file. The unzipped folder will appear with the same name as the .zip file.
- Connect to your WordPress website’s server with FTP.
- In your WordPress file directory, open the wp-content folder, then open the plugins folder.
- Upload the unzipped plugin folder that you downloaded to the plugins folder.
- Return to your WordPress dashboard and select Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Find your new plugin and click “Activate.”