Essential Grid 3.1.1 is the most powerful and versatile WordPress gallery plugin on the market. It allows you to create stunning galleries of images, videos, and audio from a variety of sources, including:
- WordPress posts and pages
- NextGen Gallery albums
- Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, and Flickr feeds
- Custom data sources
With Essential Grid, you can create any gallery design you can imagine, without writing a single line of code. The plugin comes with a variety of pre-built templates, but you can also create your own custom templates from scratch.
Essential Grid is also fully responsive and mobile-friendly, so your galleries will look great on any device.
Here are just a few of the things you can do with Essential Grid:
- Create a portfolio gallery to showcase your work
- Create a product gallery to sell your products online
- Create a blog gallery to display your latest blog posts
- Create a team gallery to introduce your team members
- Create a social media gallery to display your social media feeds
Here are some of the benefits of using Essential Grid:
- It is easy to use, even for beginners.
- It comes with a variety of pre-built templates and skins.
- It is fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
- It is fully integrated with WooCommerce.
- It is SEO-friendly.
- It is constantly updated with new features and bug fixes.
Key Features of the Essential Grid WordPress Plugin:
- Comprehensive Video Tutorials:
- Access a dedicated video tutorials channel designed for beginners to enhance user understanding.
- Versatile Usage:
- Suitable for a wide range of purposes, providing flexibility for different website needs.
- Layout Options:
- Choose from boxed, full-width, or full-screen layouts to align with your design preferences.
- Flexible Grid Configuration:
- Easily adjust rows, columns, and spacings for a customized and visually appealing grid.
- Media Compatibility:
- Support for various media types, including images, YouTube & Vimeo videos, HTML5 self-hosted videos, and iFrame content.
- Dynamic Content Sources:
- Pull content from diverse sources such as posts, custom posts, pages, WooCommerce, and galleries.
- Animation Variety:
- Incorporate different animation types and preloaders to add engaging visual elements.
- Rich Selection of Example Skins:
- Choose from dozens of pre-designed skins to streamline the design process.
- Responsive & Mobile Optimization:
- Ensure a seamless viewing experience with responsiveness and mobile optimization.
- Visual Skin Editor:
- Build and customize your own skins effortlessly using a visual editor.
- Skin Import/Export:
- Easily import/export skins to streamline the setup process and maintain consistency.
- One-Click Installer:
- Include custom skins during plugin installation through a convenient one-click installer.
- Custom Metas for Posts:
- Enhance post options with custom metas for additional flexibility.
- Post-Based Skin Modifications:
- Implement special rules and modifications for skins based on custom post types.
- Comprehensive Documentation:
- Access extensive documentation and tutorial videos for easy reference and assistance.
- Customizable Transition Speed:
- Fine-tune the transition speed to achieve the desired pacing for grid animations.
How to Install WordPress Themes:
Method 1: WordPress Administration Area
- Download Theme:
- Save the theme.zip file from the source to your local computer.
- Navigate to Themes:
- In your WordPress Administration area, go to Appearance > Themes.
- Add New Theme:
- Click on “Add New” in the Themes section.
- Upload Theme:
- Within the Add New theme screen, select “Upload Theme.”
- Choose and Install:
- Open the theme upload form, click “Choose File,” select the theme zip file, and click “Install Now.”
Method 2: Using FTP (FileZilla)
- Launch FileZilla: Open FileZilla, enter your login details, and click Quickconnect.
- Navigate to Theme Directory: In the Remote Site window, go to /rootdirectory/web/content/wp-content/themes.
- Upload Theme: In the Local Site window, choose the folder with your saved theme, right-click, and select “Upload.”
- Activate Theme: Once uploaded, log in to your control panel, visit Appearance > Themes, hover over the new theme, and click “Activate.”
- Finalize: Review your new theme on your site and assess the design.
Installing WordPress Plugins:
Method 1: WordPress Dashboard
- Access Plugin Section: From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Upload Plugin: Click “Choose File,” locate the plugin .zip file, and click “Install Now.”
- Activate Plugin: After installation, click “Activate Plugin” to enable the newly added plugin.
Method 2: Using FTP
- Download Plugin: Obtain the desired plugin as a .zip file from either the WordPress directory or a third-party source.
- Extract Plugin: Unzip the plugin file, revealing a folder with the same name as the .zip file.
- Connect to FTP: Open your FTP client, connect to your WordPress website’s server using the provided username and password.
- Navigate to Plugins Directory: In your WordPress file directory, open wp-content, then navigate to the plugins folder.
- Upload Plugin: Upload the unzipped plugin folder to the plugins directory.
- Activate Plugin: Return to your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins, locate the new plugin, and click “Activate.”
Are the free downloads of Essential Grid 3.1.1 WordPress Gallery Plugin is safe?
Yes, they are safe since they are 100% original, bought from the developers.
How can I make sure my script, apps and templates are virus-free?
If you want to make sure that an add-on is virus-free, you can use Virustotal.com to analyze files online through your browser and be sure that they are safe files.
Are there any alternatives to Essential Grid 3.1.1 WordPress Gallery Plugin ?
Yes, there are a number of alternatives to Essential Grid 3.1.1 WordPress Gallery Plugin. Some of the most popular alternatives include:
Photo Gallery Plugin by 10Web
WP Photo Album Plus
Image Gallery Plugin by Imagely
Unite Gallery Lite
Easy Media Gallery