YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote Premium Nulled Hide price and/or add to cart button and let your customers request a custom quote for every product. Sell products and services without a fixed price to your catalog and give customers the possibility to request custom quotes. Hide price and Add to cart button for every product to encourage customers to contact you to receive a tailored offer for their needs.
What the YITH does
Hide price and/or add to cart button and let your customers request a custom quote for every product.
How you can benefit from YITH:
- Sell products and services without a fixed price to your catalog and give customers the option to request custom quotes;
- Hide price and Add to cart button for every product to push customers to contact you to receive a tailored offer for their needs;
- Hide prices from your competitors to build a competitive pricing strategy;
- Leverage on the scarcity principle by sending temporary quotes and notifying customers when the offer is about to expire to encourage them to purchase immediately;
- Easily manage every step of the quote process. When a customer accepts the quote, he will be redirected to the checkout page to pay and the quote will be converted to an order;
- Create quotes manually for customers that reach you by phone or physically in your shop/office.
The complete solution to empower your customers to ask for a custom quote for the products they are interested in.
Many shopkeepers sell goods or services for which a label with price is not enough.
For off-the-shelf or customized items, for which big quantities of the same product might be purchased, a buyer usually prefers to get in touch with the supplier to negotiate an ad hoc price solution. A quote request is a channel that allows that kind of negotiation, that otherwise is difficult to achieve in online shops.
YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote it has been explicitly conceived to grant a communication channel between customers and suppliers, going beyond those traditional — and sometimes restrictive — e-commerce platforms where you can show a custom price for a single product only, no way to quote multiple products at the same time.
One of the main issues of online shopping, that is, communicating and negotiating with potential customers, might be solved by simply using a quote request form.
Our plugin allows displaying an “Add to Quote” button or link on your product pages. Customers can add products to a list, fill the form and then submit a request for a custom quote.
It is also possible to hide the “Add to cart” buttons to encourage customers to get in touch with the suppliers: in this way you can hide prices for wholesale or retailers and provide competitive custom prices based on their needs. It is right here that the very negotiation occurs.
You can choose to activate the “Add to quote button” on all your product pages or on specific products, categories or tags only. You can use the built-in exclusion list to set where to show or, the other way round, where to hide the quote button and show it only on product pages or also in the WooCommerce shortcodes (like the Shop page etc.). If you want to, you can activate (or deactivate) the quote option only on out-of-stock products: the plugin is so versatile and it offers almost unlimited configuration options.
Choose whether to show the “Add to quote” button to all your users or hide it to guest users (those who haven’t registered yet or who haven’t logged in). You can also enable the quote request option only for certain user roles of your choice.
Choose whether to show a text link or a proper button and set up every detail related to the style, like the text, the position, or the colors, to make sure it totally suits your shop layout.
Hide the price from all your products together with the Cart button if you want to enable the quote request option on the entire shop and make sure your users contact you to know about the product price. Just two clicks to transform your e-commerce store into a product catalog!
Let users monitor their list of products through the built-in widgets
Use the widget in the header or sidebar so your users can always keep an eye on them and quickly access their list of products.
Customize the quote request page
Set up the layout for your quote request page (show the form on the right or the bottom) and choose which details to show in the list of products. Use the shortcode on a page that you can customize as you wish, for example, with a custom image in the header or with some additional text content.
Use and customize the built-in form
The plugin includes a default form where you can add or remove fields, you can sort them and customize the texts. You can also enable the auto-complete option, that will automatically fill the form with their saved details, if the user is logged in, and with the optional reCaptcha as well. But the most interesting thing is that the information added by the user will automatically be linked to WooCommerce fields and embedded in the quote and in the related order.
Use a form created with Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, WP Forms or Ninja Forms
If you don’t want to use the default form, the plugin grants compatibility with different plugins that allow creating and managing forms like Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, WP Forms, or Ninja Forms.
Monitor quote requests from the table available in the plugin and download them as a CSV file
Thanks to the table included in the plugin version 3.1, you can track all quote requests and their different status. From the same page, you will also be able to filter requests by status, customer, or date and download information as a CSV file.
Create a quote manually and send it to the customer who will not have to fill out the form
A customer contacts you by phone or comes to your office and asks for a price estimate? With this plugin, you can create a quote manually and send it to your customer, sparing them so the trouble and time of doing that on their own.
Enable the automatic quote option to send out the default product prices
The plugin allows you to create tailor-made quotes. But you can also enable automatic quotes so whenever a customer sends a request, the quote is automatically sent out showing the default prices of your products (the prices you set in your shop and that are hidden by the option “Hide prices”). You can enable this option with just one click and the plugin will do all the work for you.
Choose whether to enable the automatic generation of orders with the status “New quote request” for all requests submitted
The major strength of this plugin is the management of quote requests: you can choose whether to manage them manually or, what we really recommend, to enable the automatic generation of the order. In this way, all quote requests will be saved in the Orders panel with a custom status “New quote request”. You will be able to send your quote right from the Orders page and, if the customer accepts the quote and pays, the order status will automatically update. Clear, simple and quick.
Generate, send and monitor your quotes right from the admin panel
From the backend you can fully monitor and manage the entire quotation process: quote requests are saved in the Orders list and to send the quote you just have to open the order, set up some options and click on the button to send it. It’s just a matter of a few seconds and a few clicks.
Edit the product prices and add shipping fees, extra costs or coupon codes to the quote
Before sending the quote, you can edit the product prices (by lowering them a bit to offer a discount), add shipping fees or some extra cost and apply a discount code to the quote (for example a 10% off for a customer who regularly buys from you or who is making the first order).
Leverage the urgency principle and set up a deadline for the quote
Create a tailor-made offer that your user cannot reject and leverage the scarcity and urgency principles by setting an expiration date for the quote. If the discounted price is only available for a limited time, the customer will be more likely to accept it and finalize the purchase as soon as possible so as to not miss out on it.
Generate a PDF version of the quote that will be both attached to the email and available for download in My Account area
Enable the generation of a PDF copy of the quote and choose to attach it to the quote email and if making it available for download in My Account area.
Customize the details and design of the PDF quote
Upload your site logo and add some custom texts to personalize the PDF quote based on your needs.
Allow customers to monitor their quote requests right from My Account page
Thanks to the “Quotes” section in My Account page, users will be able to monitor the status of their quote requests, download the PDF version of the quote (if enabled) and view the details of every quote request.
Enable the option to “Accept | Reject” the quote
Let your customers accept or reject the quote offer by simply clicking on the link in the email or in the PDF quote.
If the quote is accepted, redirect the user right to the checkout page
Once the quote is accepted, the customer will be redirected to the checkout page to finalize the purchase at the agreed price.
Enable this option to convert your customer’s cart into a quote request.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES – YITH
- All features of the free version
- Insert “Add to quote” button both in product detail page and on all the other archive pages where it appears
- Show or hide the “Add to quote” button only on specific products of the shop
- Show “Add to quote” button only to registered users, to users with a specific WordPress role or to all users
- Hide price on all products of your site
- Hide “Add to cart” button on all products of your site
- Request a quote also or only for “out of stock” products
- Customize the style and the colors of “Add to quote” button
- Choose the information to show for each product on the quote page and email
- Product image
- Product prices
- Product SKU
- Total amount of single products
- Total amount of all products
- Select the form used to send the quote request, choosing from:
- the included advanced default form
- a form created and configured with the Contact Form 7 plugin
- a form created and configured with the Gravity Forms plugin
- a form created and configured with the Ninja Forms plugin New
- a form created and configured with the WPForms plugin New
- a form created with the YIT Contact Form plugin (available only for some YITH themes)
- Show “Add to quote” button only to guest users, only logged users or all users
- Show or hide “Accept” and “Reject” buttons in the quote email, in the PDF document and on the “My Account” page
- Send an automatic email with the quote proposal
- Receive an automatic email when user accepts or rejects the proposal
- Send an email to remind the customer that a quote is about to expire
- Requests tab for a complete overview of all quote requests New
- Download the PDF with he quote from the “My Account” page
- Attach the PDF quote to the email sent to the user
- Edit user’s shipping and/or billing address when creating the quote
- Autocomplete feature to let returning customers find their data automatically filled in the quote request form
- Prevent the users from editing their addresses when accepting the quote
- Prevent the user from choosing a shipping method different from the one specified in the request at the checkout
- Show the list of products selected by user in sidebar
- Enable the creation and automatic sending of the quote with the amount calculated on the original prices of the products
- Set an expiration date for the quote proposal to expire automatically
- Enable the creation of the quote from admin side
- Set a specific payment method to pay for accepted quotes
- All the features of the free version
- Receive an email with confirmation of quote request
- Receive an email with administrator’s quote proposal
- “Pay now” option to pay without adding billing/shipping info
- Convert cart content into quote request on checkout page
- Check the list of quotes on “My Account” page
- Accept or reject administrator’s proposal
- Leave feedback when rejecting a quote
- Download the PDF quote from “My Account” page
- Check all the quotes received before the registration to the site
VERSION 3.1.2 – RELEASED ON 12 APRIL 2021
- New: support for WooCommerce 5.2
- Tweak: improved pdf preview on quote editor
- Update: YITH plugin framework
- Fix: fixed required check for state select field in default form
- Fix: prevent fatal error on “My Account” view quote page.
- Fix: pdf layout issue when the thumbnail is not shown
- Fix: avoid sending YITH_YWRAQ_Send_Quote_Reminder email if it’s disabled
- Fix: added quotes endpoint label option to wpml xml file
- Fix: keep form when last product is removed from Quote List if “Show form even with empty list” option is enabled
- Fix: fixed issue on view my quote detail
- Dev: added filter yith_wapo_cart_item_addon_price
VERSION 3.1.1 – RELEASED ON 08 MARCH 2021
- Fix: fixed shortcode to show “Add to quote” button
- Fix: escaping issues
- Fix: fixed cron time option
- Fix: integration with Composite products when the component has the counted separately option enabled on mini-widget and email
- Fix: checked if version constant is defined for Ninja Forms
- Dev: added the filter ‘ywraq_customer_fields_to_hide’ to hide specific fields in the customer request details
VERSION 3.1.0 – RELEASED ON 23 FEB 2021
- New: support for WordPress 5.7
- New: support for WooCommerce 5.1
- New: support for Ninja Forms
- New: support for WPForms
- New: Request tab for a complete overview of all quotes requests
- New: Quote payment settings to set the default setting to apply to all new quotes
- New: Gutenberg block to add “Add to Quote” button
- New: Elementor widget to add “Add to Quote” button
- Tweak: Exclusion list to add products, categories and tag from a single table
- Update: YITH plugin framework
- Fix: updated option key on wpml-config.xml
VERSION 3.0.4 – RELEASED ON 02 FEB 2021
- Fix: fixed add to quote button issues for out of stock variations
- Fix: fixed the issues with YITH WooCommerce Deposit and Down Payments
- Fix: avoid Fatal error if Order Creation is off
- Fix: fixed check for the guest customer
VERSION 3.0.3 – RELEASED ON 25 JAN 2021
- Fix: fixed “accepted” label on My Account page
- Fix: fixed issue with an old option for the exclusion list
- Fix: issue during the PDF creation when a product doesn’t exist
- Dev: added new filter ‘ywraq_pdf_enable_remote’ to enable remove image file loading
VERSION 3.0.2 – RELEASED ON 21 JAN 2021
- Fix: Fixed the issue with user registration when default form is seletect
- Fix: Fixed double order issue when a quote has been accepted and paid
- Fix: Fixed integration with YITH WooCommerce Deposit and Down Payments
- Fix: Fixed issue with Pay Order Now
VERSION 3.0.1 – RELEASED ON 20 JAN 2021
- Fix: Cron setting
- Fix: Email table quote template
- Fix: Expiry time option settings
VERSION 3.0.0 – RELEASED ON 19 JAN 2021
- New: Plugin panel
- New: Added new options to improve the plugin customization
- New: Restyling quote list and single quote detail
- New: Endpoint “Quote” on “My account” page
- Update: Plugin Framework
VERSION 2.4.3 – RELEASED ON 29 DEC 2020
- New: Support for WooCommerce 4.9
- Update: Plugin Framework
- Fix: Fix wrong order number if the plugin YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor is active, in the confirmation customer email
- Dev: Added filter ‘yith_ywraq_widget_classes’ and ‘ywraq_default_form_account_username’
VERSION 2.4.2 – RELEASED ON 1 DEC 2020
- New: Support for WooCommerce 4.8
- Update: Plugin Framework
- Fix: Avoid empty success notices when using CF7
Download – YITH
Demo – YITH
If you are having trouble with Free Download YITH Premium 3.1.2 Nulled Crack, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling the AD blocker or change the Web Browser not help you please contact us.
How can I make sure my script and templates are virus-free?
If you want to make sure that an add-on is virus-free, you can use Virustotal.com to analyze files online through your browser and be sure that they are safe files.
Are the free downloads of YITH Premium 3.1.2 nulled safe?
Yes, they are safe since they are 100% original, bought from the developers.
Scripts and themes under GPL License
All Scripts are 100% original under GPL General Public Licenses. (Non-nulled / crack version), you can use them as often as you like and on all the sites you want.
All media source: Click Here